Benefits of Aditya Hridaya Homa
- Victory in legal proceedings
- Clears unknown obstacles one faces in their health conditions
- Overcome diseases like related to eyes and bones.
Facts about Lord Sun
- Consort: Sangya & Chaaya
- Parents: Kashyapa, Aditi
- Childern: Shraddhadeva Manu, Yama
- Vehicle: A chariot drawn by seven horses
- Food: Raw Saffron or Saffron mixed with milk
- Flowers: Lotus
- Color: Red
- Festivals: Makar Sankaranthi, Pongal, Chhath
Aditya Hridayam is a very powerful mantra given by Sage Agastya Muni to Sri Rama, when he was confused while fighting against Ravan. Chanting this mantra gave success to Lord Rama. It is recited for Lord Surya or the Sun God which is a part of Yuddha kanda of Ramayanam with 13 slogas. By chanting this mantra, one is free from one’s karma, sorrows, troubles, attains bliss and bestows with long life.